I didn’t forget my post today, I’ve just been procrastinating/napping instead. I’d like to say I’m sorry, but I could never be sorry about a nap 😉
This week has been a mixture of work and play that I absolutely want to repeat! I worked hard the first part of the week, but THEN. Then we went to play! Nathan took off work yesterday and today and he and I took the kids to the children’s museum. It was SO fun!!! Today we slept in, ate brunch, then took a nap. It. was. great.
Now it’s back to work!
- My HUGE Easter sale starts today, and I’m hoping that will keep me busy all this month!
- I also have plans to help promote a great book I just finished reading , One by Leigh Ann Kopans. I’m really quite excited about it, as it will require me to pull out the watercolors and draw a little bit. It’s been too long since I’ve done that! And I’m fairly certain that there will be a giveaway involved with it, so be on the lookout!
- In the next couple of weeks I should be getting some photos back from a photographer friend which I am SUPER excited about. I have lots of creativity in me, but the photography gene passed me by, so it will be fun to be able to share some professional images where *actual babies* will wear some of the things I have made.
- Tomorrow my sweet Toby turns 5 years old. We shall have birthday pancakes to celebrate!
- Getting excited about mine and Nathan’s 2nd Annual St. Patrick’s Weekend getaway. We are past ready!
What’s on your to-do list this week? Anything you’re looking forward to?
PS I haven’t uploaded my pics from the children’s museum yet, but I may do a photo dump here when I do. My kids were *maybe* the most excited I have EVER seen them.